Will there be any more updates in the blog?

Valentine

Feb 8, 2005
Will there be more teasers etc in the blog area before the release? I hope so,but noone seem to know,so...:p

Any info is appreciated^^

I suspect that when the band started releasing these trailers originally that they couldn't possibly know at the time the album wouldn't hit the shelves until September. They were still working on the record deal and I'm guessing that they were hoping for a June/July release when they said "summer" originally. With that said, I anticipate that we may see another trailer in early July and then maybe another one late August/early September leading up to the release date. There are only so many teaser trailers that they can release without giving away all the surprises in the full release. :lol:

I'm happy with the three trailers we have so far, but still - like many of you - I am hopeful to hear/see at least one more trailer because I would hope it will have some details on the exact release date, when pre-orders will be allowed (and from where,) and if there is a "Special/Limited Edition" with bonus tracks, DVD, etc. that we can also look forward to.

Right now, I think I'll go watch the March/April/May trailers once again... :headbang:

yeah,I dont wanna sound like a spoiled brat and demand more than we've got,cuz the teasers we've gotten kicks ass! and im very grateful for them.still,anything in the blog is always nice^^