will there ever be another odyssey album?

~nightfall~ said:
I think this has been discussed earlier in this forum. I believe Dan in that thread stated that he had no such plans at the moment. I might be wrong though... at least I HOPE I`M WRONG :)

Then again, knowing Dan, I think we may all write "at the moment" in bold lettering ;)

Dan said he did want to do a full-length album but with a different singer. That would suck though. What makes those songs so amazing on the Odyssey CD is his voice, foremost. Also it is great to hear Dan do does aggressive clean vocals. Excellent stuff.

mezarkabul, you're Wish from the old savatage board, aren't you? i recognize that EXACT SIG. anyway, i used to post there a few years ago, you may or may not remember me (i was Chief Deth there)... i seem to remember that you posted a lot there. anyway, good to know that you're browsing around UM as well! \m/

and yes, odyssey with a different vocalist would be... errrgh...

offtopic

to Embla:

U was more attractive before this plastic surgery

:loco: :p o_O

image.php

:tickled:

ColdDarkNord said:
offtopic

to Embla:

U was more attractive before this plastic surgery

:loco: :p o_O

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/image.php?u=13850&dateline=1068050936

:tickled:
What are you saying??! ;) Just because I look the spitting image of Bill Bailey you don't have to make fun of me :loco:
I've had comments like "you look like Sabrina The Teenage Witch", "you look like Buffy The Vampire Slayer", "you look like Avril Lavigne" with my other online pictures, so I guess a balding, bearded man (and an extremely talented one!) with a guitar should make a nice change!

Black Winter Day said:
We can't let that happen... I'll have to work out a plan ;)

Embla said:
What are you saying??! ;) Just because I look the spitting image of Bill Bailey you don't have to make fun of me :loco:
I've had comments like "you look like Sabrina The Teenage Witch", "you look like Buffy The Vampire Slayer", "you look like Avril Lavigne" with my other online pictures, so I guess a balding, bearded man (and an extremely talented one!) with a guitar should make a nice change!

Oki Oki
Now "you look like bald guy"! :D

where is his guitar btw? :Smug:

I might do something like Odyssey again in the future..but now that I've just come off a production again (Ribspreader) I realise how extremely timeconsuming it would be to write 45 mins. of clean vocal heavy metal and then record the damn then and mix it, find the cover, make the interviews etc. etc. I am not sure that I have the geist to do it...Second Sky and Nightingale are top priority and since I'll propably end up doing atleast the 2nd Sky recordings and mix myself it will take up every single minuet of sparetime the coming 2 years...

but never say never...

Black Winter Day said:
mezarkabul, you're Wish from the old savatage board, aren't you? i recognize that EXACT SIG. anyway, i used to post there a few years ago, you may or may not remember me (i was Chief Deth there)... i seem to remember that you posted a lot there. anyway, good to know that you're browsing around UM as well! \m/

Yes that would be and I remember the nick Chief Deth. I think we even emailed for a while. Anyway, it's good to see you. And Savatage rules. ;)

Mezarkabul said:
And Savatage rules. ;)
still my favorite band! do you know anything about the new album? i don't seem to be hearing anything about it -- not on the official site, nowhere. and why did they shut the board down? :confused: I must have missed that...

good to know you're still around!

**PM me if you want about this stuff, i don't want to go too "offtopic"! :)**