Odyssey - Odyssey

When is this re-release estimated to come out? I've always been very interested in the Odyssey EP, and I never found it anywhere and only for ridiculous prices on ebay.

User1313: I orderd from that same seller and it arrived quite fast to Sweden. My cd-case had a few cracks in it but I didn't find it to be a problem since I could just exchange it with another one. Except from that there where no problems at all.

Thanks. I'm not concerned at all about that. However, i wanted to advertise as less as possible.

I know that Dan is working with it and that I'm supposed to do some guitars whenever the time comes. So I guess this is like the same news reported some months back.

:err:

Got a question about the guitartuning on Odysseys songs, thought maybe the almighty Lord K could answer it.
The guitars are tuned down to B/are 7-stringed right? Or am I totally ute och cyklar?

Got a question about the guitartuning on Odysseys songs, thought maybe the almighty Lord K could answer it.
The guitars are tuned down to B/are 7-stringed right? Or am I totally ute och cyklar?

I'm not sure what we tuned to but i am sure of the fact that I played my good'ol Jackson Rhoads when we recorded this. And it's a 6-stringed one. I never play 7 stringed guitars, simply becoz it's for people who loves the cock.

Nowadays I play nothing but my Ibanez Xiphoses.

Too bad you aren't praising Jackson anymore Lord Kay, I'm helping out a friends band who's singer is Bertilsson's Jackson rep. I could have talked him into giving you a deal. heh.