Odyssey - Odyssey

I own two copies of Odyssey, and one is still sealed. I like it just the way it is, because those three songs stand out on their own. A remastered copy would be OK, considering that every time I do listen to it, I have to turn the volume level up so that it sounds as loud as if I put in any other cd I own. I've got mixed feelings about people saying that a full length would be nice. Writing one track to stand up to those 3 is probably going to be hard work.

I think the extra track is really stupid. I think I would have found it more acceptable if Dan and Lord K. already had had an extra track laying around somewhere. But in this case, they have to write a whole new track "on command", just to re-release this EP + Lord K's post proves that he is not really to keen on writing a new song. Why bother then and not re-release the EP the way it originally was?

Can't really say that I nor Dan's been giving this eventual new tune much thought since we are busy with other stuff, posting on the internet is obviously one of those things.

:rolleyes:

We'll see what comes of this, if anything. About the new song that is. This being released shouldn't be an issue. Vic Records will see to that, I'm sure.

I just discovered Odyssey the other day, and I would love to be able to buy this, or even an older version of the CD. Is it all out of print? Is there anywhere I could get it, without waiting until vic records re-releases it.

New song or no, I gotta add this music to my Dan Swano collection. It's amazing, as usual.

I just discovered Odyssey the other day, and I would love to be able to buy this, or even an older version of the CD. Is it all out of print? Is there anywhere I could get it, without waiting until vic records re-releases it.

New song or no, I gotta add this music to my Dan Swano collection. It's amazing, as usual.

Watch eBay, it will pop up for a cheap price.

Yep, thats where I found mine, cost me about 5 bucks with shipping.

I randomly found a used copy of the CD shopping in San Francisco...I had always wanted to hear it because Dan was involved but it was hard to find and fell right into my lap for $4.00! Once again, more great music from Swano.

Dan informed me a little about the re-release and I think it will turn out cool. I'll not say anything else but will let Dan spill his semen when the time is right to do that.

Would still love an Odyssey full length some day :)

Btw, there's an Odyssey EP on eBay right now for anyone interested.