Wilson vs. Akerfeldt

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
Like celebrity death match style baby! This is a purley for humor/entertainment thread. My vote goes to Wilson. He seems more artsy and that means he is more crazy in my book. He would probably use his nails to scratch and claw Akerfeldt to defeat. Plus Akerboy seems more like the pacifist type who would not hurt a fly. :rolleyes:

Wilson would become all bitchy and savage of a sudden and start biting and scratching Mike... Then Mike after saying: "WTF? Stop that man! Not gonna stop, are you?" would proceed to beat Wilson to oblivion... Look at the size of Mike's arms dude... He can tear Wilson apart with his bare arms if he wants to... Akerfeldt eats Wilson for breakfast. GG.

batastrophe said:
I imagine SW leaping onto Mikael's back to try to take him down. That's about all he can do. Steven wins by default because Mikael is too nice. :)

lol the guy is boney. But still, great musician:headbang:

i dont know about u guys, but mikes lyrics are about some pretty fucked up things that suggests to me that mike is a lil crazy in the head... if i was SW id watch out, cause Mikes crazy like a fox, and i wouldn't wanna fight a crazy person...

Steven Wilson is the guy people would beat up at school because he's so skinny and nerdy. He couldn't hit a hole in a pack of butter. Let alone win a fight. ANY.

Mike wins just by Growling him to death.

edit: damn that was already said by Hypnos....

Maybe he meant, Mike would growl him into submission ???

To me it's a no brainer. Mike wins by a landslide, thanks to his voice alone.