Windir no more?

Arntor is Windir's best if you ask me . Get it first then go for 1184 and if you like both then Likferd

ReDilS.kCalB said:
Arntor is Windir's best if you ask me . Get it first then go for 1184 and if you like both then Likferd
Yes. Dreamlord, knowing your tastes, just get Likferd last. And before you get any Windir, get Helheim, especially if you're willing to spend $13. :err:

"Jormundgand" rocks the socks off just about anything else that's ever been released.

On an unrelated note, Nasheim is 99% finished now. 100% tomorrow.

thanks guys. I'll get some helheim and Windir soon then. First, I'm trying to fill in some gaps with Cathedral, Unholy, and some others.

I got this e-mailed to me this morning from Tabu Records:
Sadly we have to inform you all that Terje "Valfar" Bakken was found dead Saturday 17.1.2004. Terje left his home Wednesday 14.01, when he did not return his family got worried and contacted the police. Saturday 17.01 our greatest fear was confirmed. Terje was found dead at Reppastølen in the Sogndal valley. It seemed as if Terje was on his way to the family cabin at Fagereggi. Due to the cold weather and deep snow the trip became much harder than Terje expected. When he realized that he would not be able to reach the cabin, he tried to make his way back down. Unfortunately he did not make it. Terje was found just above Reppastølen. Forensic evidence says that Terje died of hyperthermia. This tragic accident has made these times extremely difficult for his family, band members and friends. Terje was buried at Stedje church Tuesday 27.01. We hope you will respect his memory and let Terje’s closest mourn in peace. A great man has passed away, but his music lives forever.

:ill: Poor guy. Shit, I want to move to Arizona or Hawaii. Fuck the cold.

or you can just move to Houston. Sunday it was about 75 degrees. Yesterday was in the upper 50's. Today is in the upper 60's.

In other words, you can't die from hypothermia here, because one day out of every three will be warm.

Erik said:
I'd rather die of hypothermia than spend the rest of my life in a place like that.
I personally don't like the cold, unless I'm skiing. I much prefer the warmer temperatures like 72-80 degrees.

The cold sucks.

Dreamlord said:
I personally don't like the cold, unless I'm skiing. I much prefer the warmer temperatures like 72-80 degrees.

The cold sucks.
I have to agree with Dream here. I hate the fucking cold too, but I love NYC, so I'm stuck. I'm also glad to find out that it wasn't suicide. That's a chickenshit way to go.

haha, you all know my beliefs, and my wedding will be nowhere near a church. We're having the ceremony outside overlooking a massive lake. Maybe I am pagan at heart, haha

The shitty thing is that once you're dead you don't have much control over what your close ones do with your body, do you... I'll take steps to ensure I won't have a Christian funeral assuming I die of age, but it'll be a bit of a bitch if I get run over tomorrow or something. Oh well...

Erik, I could tell bengan you'd rather be hung in a tree as food for wolves or lie somewhere with a great big heap of stones covering you if you want me to.

When the wind cries out my name
And time has come for me to die
Then wrap me in my cape
And lay my sword down at my side

Then place me on a ship of Oak
And let it drift with tide
Let the flames purify my soul
On its way to hall up high

Up high
Up high
Up high
Up high