Windir no more?

Dreamlord said:
haha, you all know my beliefs, and my wedding will be nowhere near a church. We're having the ceremony outside overlooking a massive lake. Maybe I am pagan at heart, haha
Ah, but it really depends on your vows and who's marrying you. We used a Justice of the Peace (as opposed to ordained Priest of any kind) and therefore removed all references to religion from our vows. The wedding was outside too by the way and in July - the heat was excruciating.

@ Erik - Actually, if you think people won't know what you prefer for a funeral, you can always draw some kind of will. I'm pretty sure it would be hypocritical to be buried in a cemetary, so I suppose I would opt for cremation.

Erik, then I suggest you start sawing up a great big oak (Oaks aren't found this far north, for the american people's information) and saw it to planks and then build that ship, because I don't think anyone else will. And make yourself a sword while you're at it.

I was, I promise I would tell bengan that you don't want a funeral which is in any way connected to the christian faith in case you die soon if you want me to.

Well, I think she should respect your wishes and so on plus I'm not really that afraid of her purse unless she carries it loaded with a brick or something.

Old people are so gullible. Especially when you knock on their door asking for some charitable donation and they just hand over their life savings.

Hmm... speaking of funerals, I have a huge fear of having my funeral conducted in any religious place of worship. I also am afraid of be tampered with, embalmed and later being placed to rot in the ground. I want to be cremated on a funeral pyre and my ashes spread in the ocean or in a river. The bad thing is I don't think my family will follow my wishes if I die soon (which may happen... perhaps). They're athiests, but they'd have me prepared and buried. I've wanted to tell them of my plans, but they'd think I was being morbid and death obsessed. Guess this is an incentive for me to live longer.

As for weddings, I want to be married in a forest wearing a red Eastern style dress. No churches or white dresses for me thank you. :p

I want to be cremated at have my ashes spread in Joshua Tree National Monument, preferrably on a 110+ degree day. I would guess that anyone in the position to handle my death would know that's what I would want.

1184 reminds more of an aggressive Vintersorg or perhaps Borknagar. Kinda "happy" at times (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

you know, Einherjer aren't really that similar to most "viking" bands, in that the vocals are way different, and for the most part, they don't have those folky parts like Thyrfing or Moonsorrow. But I like 'em.

Einherjer seem to me to be a viking band that is not instantly accessible like most of the others.

"Wyrd of the Dead" is SUCH a catchy song, "Crimson Rain" and "Doomfaring" are cool but generally... The album gets on my nerves after about half of it :)