Winter blues

I think it was around 70 deg here in Sacto yesterday. Gets a bit nippy at night though.

That -30 crap is for the birds...

~B

Hey at least your weather is consistent. I'd just like to have some kind of idea of what the hell is gonna happen when I go outside.

I actually miss real winter weather. I grew up here in Silicon Valley and all, but I lived in the midwest for the majority of the last decade (a good chunk of it in the lake effect snow areas of MI and OH, so I know all about cold and lots of snow), and I miss actual seasons. This 75F in January business is just not right..I even miss shoveling my walkway. *sigh*

Though with my knees blown out like they are, it's a good thing I don't have to shovel snow right now.

Well, it's a chilli -27 without windchill. With wind = -38. Farenheit!!! Kinda cold. had to put layers on in order not to freeze, the bus has been late at least by 20 minutes everyday this week, things are just going great.

Should get a little warmer by next monday. Should you not hear from me, send out a search and rescue!!!! I'll be frozen in a snowbank somewhere in Gatineau!!!

Holy crap! It is snowing in Laurinburg, North Carolina! Time to crank up the Blazer, grab the tow chains and make some cash off of local dumbasses.