Why didn't anyone warn me?

They are characters in the American cartoon show, "The Simpsons". They are two old maids who have a like for McBain, who is a lot like McGyver. :)

oh! actually here it was dubbed as McGyver aswell :D
btw: the simpsons and futurama dubbed in Spanish (our, not southamerican) is WAY better than the real one....specially Bender, Apu, Homer, Zoidber, Ralph and Skinner!

yep Selma and Patty are Marge's sisters :)

no way! Simspons is made for English and is the BEST in English, hands down, the voices are so characteristic of their personalities! Damn you spaniards =P

ehhehehe no way....
specially Bender, the Spanish dub is extremely (but extramillions of times) better that in English...
actually the Black Adder, by Rowan Atkinson, was made in English, and when Atkinson himself heard the catalan version of him, he said it was much better that way, the strange noises and the voice suitted much better to the character :hotjump:

I'm sorry but The Simpsons mexican dubbing is way better than the english and spaniard version, by the way every tv show I've watched with a spaniard dubbing is crap, you just stick to "El juego de la oca" and don't brag about your crappy dubbings :lol:

you gotta watch some Futurama episodes in spaniard :))))
I downloaded one in SouthAmerican and it looses 60% of it's fun!

Originally posted by FatherVic
you gotta watch some Futurama episodes in spaniard :))))
I downloaded one in SouthAmerican and it looses 60% of it's fun!

Not sure about this "SouthAmerican" term, there are usually a lot of latin american versions of a same show (btw México is not in south america)

I watched Futurama tonight and I damn near fuckin laughed my ass off, funniest one ive seen, and I never watch it............so oh well. Simpsons are hands down best in English, in Spanish it sounds goofy, and the bee character loses all his humor!!!!!!!!!!

"Ay Mi Estomogo!"

With "southamerican" I mean the language...Even mexico is not south america to me they speak southamerican Spanish...it's all about accent...nothing to be offended my friend...

well may be the "bee" character looses, but Apu is thousand times better in our Spanish, and Bender 150 thousands better!!

grgrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol: