Why didn't anyone warn me?

Gums

sweet bitching
Jan 9, 2002
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
These boards can be dangerous!
I get so into UM that I become oblivious to everything that's going on around me!
I just about burned my place down because I was on here and I didn't notice the smoke that had filled my house, cause I left bagels in the toaster for so long that they caught on fire!
So now I missed class, and I'm sitting here in my winter jacket freezing cold cause all my windows are open, and everything smells like smoke!
It could happen to you!

These boards are addictive...

I'm at school... I sometimes become almost late for my classes when I start posting a lot...

I still have 8 minutes or so before I've got to run...

Yup, sooner than you notice, you're addicted to these boards...I too get late for classes and school when I don't pay attention to the time...I could be spend hours here at a time..

Originally posted by Gums
These boards can be dangerous!
I get so into UM that I become oblivious to everything that's going on around me!
I just about burned my place down because I was on here and I didn't notice the smoke that had filled my house, cause I left bagels in the toaster for so long that they caught on fire!
So now I missed class, and I'm sitting here in my winter jacket freezing cold cause all my windows are open, and everything smells like smoke!
It could happen to you!

:eek: Wow!! Sounds amazing! Though i don't think that this will happen to us! :lol:

Originally posted by Brutalizer
And btw, didn't you know i was evil? :D :p

well, frankly we were pretty sure about cruel and mean and cunning. we also had some suspicions about ugly and spooky. but evil, well... we really couldn't tell before you got this new avatar of yours. :p :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
for some reason, i do not fear scrofula, for instance. ;)

rahvin. (idiots? where?)
Come to think of it, I do not fear weregoats. Oh, I feel really better, now :)

Alfred (beware the idiots you do not dread)

Originally posted by Alfred
Come to think of it, I do not fear weregoats.

it is plain to see that nobody ever told you the tale of the cannibalistic weregoat. and that's why you don't fear it. i don't really want to spoil your fake sense of security by pointing out exactly in what shape the weregoat went cannibalistic. :rolleyes:

did i say 'fake'? sorry, my bad. i meant it more like 'perfectly accurate'. :cool:

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

i don't really want to spoil your fake sense of security by pointing out exactly in what shape the weregoat went cannibalistic. :rolleyes:
Er... unless it's in the shape of goldfish... er... I'm not... er... too afraid :guh:

*worrily eyeing his suddenly not-so-quiet-looking goldfishes*

Alfred (idiot, idiot everywhere...)

not all boards are addictive, this one is
there are so many smart/sensible/funny people here that's a real pleasure to just sit and read :)
i've never really liked forums 'cause they're too slow means of communication for me and i got bored very soon but there's a different atmosphere, here... it's warmer... it's something like being in a very large pub with a lot of friends laughing, sharing ideas, having a beer... cool :D

anyone wants some pizza? hey you! rahvin! don't even think about it: that glass of beer is... *sigh*... it... was... mine :mad:

@vultureculture: yours is one of my fav avatars :)

@brutalizer: what big red eyes you have, my dear... you've finished your eyewash, i bet ;) :D

yeah i shamelessly sit at these boards everyday after school replying to paranoic posts and crazy threads! BUT ITS DAMN FUN!

As for weregoats, werefrogs are scary, as are wererabbits..............

Originally posted by Rei Toei
anyone wants some pizza? hey you! rahvin! don't even think about it: that glass of beer is... *sigh*... it... was... mine :mad:
Some coke, miss Golden Globe? :)

Alfred (so gentle late at night)