Wireless users

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
I own a Samson Concert 77 wireless system for guitar. I hardly ever use it cause I prefer the reliability of the jack cable.

But I wonder if it is normal to have some reverb-like noises.

It is like a reverb tail... not noticeable until I stop playing or play some tight riff with lots of stops and silences betwen.

I use an Audio-Technica 3000-series wireless on every gig I've done for the last year and a half, as well as using it on most rehearsals too.
Never had a single problem other than dead batteries.
I couldn't do without one at a metal gig for sure.

Try the G50 or higher of Line6. Im using the G90 and have a lot of Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic at work....the G90 sounds awesome! digital > analog (for wireless)

yep...line 6 here too.

i kind of wanted to sell it because it sucks all the battery life in one night (unless it's duracell, it will last two or three nights) but then i saw AILD and they all use the X2's so...im staying with it. plus, it sounds freaking amazing.

The nice thing about the new Line 6 stuff is that it's all AA. Rechargeable high power and reliable AA's are more plentiful (and cheaper) than 9 volts. I've thought about selling mine just to get a new AA Line 6 Relay G30.