Wisconsin Gig!

Jaysun

Chicago Jay
Apr 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
This was my first time seeing the Iron Maidens! It was such a blast. I was suppose to see them in Minnesota and North Dakota, but weather permitted me not to go...:(. I hope The Iron Maidens come this way again. Up The Irons!!!!

Jaysun (Chicago Jay)

Jaysun! It was so nice to finally meet you. Thanks so much for being our Run to the Hills Eddie at the show. You did a great job! :) We were sorry you couldn't make it to the other shows but totally understand. If we didn't HAVE to be on the road in that weather we wouldn't have been anywhere but by a cozy fire! It was quite an adventure but was a crazy wonderful time. We had a blast and can't wait to see see it all again but in better weather!

This was my first time seeing the Iron Maidens! It was such a blast. I was suppose to see them in Minnesota and North Dakota, but weather permitted me not to go...:(. I hope The Iron Maidens come this way again. Up The Irons!!!!

Jaysun (Chicago Jay)

What's playing in Wisconsin? Are you talking about the Iron Maidens originally from California? I live in Southeastern Wisconsin and have never heard for them playing around here. Fill me in!!:headbang:

What's playing in Wisconsin? Are you talking about the Iron Maidens originally from California? I live in Southeastern Wisconsin and have never heard for them playing around here. Fill me in!!:headbang:

They played last weekend. They played a place called The Annex. It was a great show. I'm sure they will be around again and you can see them then. Take care and Up The Irons!!!!

Jaysun (Chicago Jay)

Jaysun (Chicago Jay)

glad you made it jaysun - yeah the weather sucked huh, we kept wondering why it was colder than alaska :err: then chris gave us a humidity lesson :lol:
can't imagine any worse weather when we do come back tho!!

glad you made it jaysun - yeah the weather sucked huh, we kept wondering why it was colder than alaska :err: then chris gave us a humidity lesson :lol:
can't imagine any worse weather when we do come back tho!!

I suppose if the Maidens came back when it wasn't winter, there could always be the treat of TORNADOES!!.. See the fun never ends here!!

DOH! Guess you all misssed out on some great shows! No worries though, drive or catch a plane to AZ & CA and see what you missed! EZ! Better weather in SoCal & you all know you deserve a vacation! CAD Girl road trip!!!:kickass::headbang::Smokin:

It would be awesome to play for the OK fans, Ohmbrewer - I have some family in Tulsa- but I have a feeling this music is a little 'young' for them!!! :lol:

I suppose if the Maidens came back when it wasn't winter, there could always be the treat of TORNADOES!!.. See the fun never ends here!!
:ill: at the thought! TY but nooooo ty! Ice storms somehow feel safer!!!! :loco:
I was actually in a tornado when I was four - the memory is still very clear. Quite a dramatic and terrifying experience!