Wish I Could Dream It Again... and Arte Novecento

Malaclypse

Oct 18, 2001
as stated on novembre's website www.novembre.nu, both of these albums are fully downloadable from mp3.com. sadly, the site is closed right now, and i don't have a clue when it will be accessible again. but since the said mp3s are sort of public domain by now, does anyone know an alternative place to download them?

cheers

vc

If you've listened both the last official album "Novembrine Waltz" as well as "Dreams D'Azur" - that is their first album "Wish..." rerecorded - well, I think that if you have the chance, better if you buy the original copies of "Wish..." and "Arte Novecento", bcs you'll certainly love 'em both.
I say like this, 'coz I'm simply not used to download almost anything, but always prefer lookin' for the original record and buy it when it's possible.
With each release of Novembre, you'll make a good buy.

yeah, sure, but the point is that the first two releases are out of print so all i can try is getting them used via ebay. and that's also the reason why the band put the tracks online, because you can't get the cds anymore and a rerelease would be too much of an effort.

The debut album "Wish..." in cd is out of print as you say, there are only original tapes available. But "Arte Novento" is still available in cd and if I was you I'd try to get an original copy through their official website/merchandise, for is a must of an album and contains one of the most beautiful songs ever composed by the band that is "Nursery Rhyme" in my opinion.

heh, saw the thread just now...
problem is, i am behind a very restrictive firewall that doesn't allow me to establish direct connections (via icq for example), so the only thing probably would be that you upload it somewhere on ftp or a webserver...
anyway, thanks for your kind help, much appreciated!

/vc (now has this forum subscribed)

Malaclypse said:
heh, saw the thread just now...
problem is, i am behind a very restrictive firewall that doesn't allow me to establish direct connections (via icq for example), so the only thing probably would be that you upload it somewhere on ftp or a webserver...
anyway, thanks for your kind help, much appreciated!

/vc (now has this forum subscribed)

Add me to ICQ, I'll place the albums on my computers webserver, don't have an ftp or a public space to leave mp3s floating.

Cheers

alrite, that would be cool; i'll be back on a normal internet connection after easter, i'll contact you then.

thanks a million,

M (ex-vc)