Wish me luck here guys!

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
Well, I just talked to CM(Century Media) via phone about photo passes for the CoB show coming up. I used to be able to get them easily(I was a buyer), but now that I don't work for that place anymore(and they have a new publicity person), they are combing over the webzine with another publicity person. (Luckily the old person I dealt with now has a higher position, hehe). Still tho, might need some luck here as most of the photo passes go to bigname magazines and the like typically. Never had a problem in the past, though; they never refused me. It's the first time i've ever been "reviewed" before tho.

Well, the webzine is getting big enough at least(about 20-30 hits a day now it seems), and with the past stuff I snagged photo for hopefully I have enough credentials to cover this one. I guess they are being a little choosy since this show is overall fairly big. I did tell 'em I was a big fan of the band, and music, as well as a writer/photographer(even though it's not paying or anything), hopefully it'll be enough!! I'd kill to cover this one!

*crosses fingers*

EDIT: I should add that when I mentioned I had photo; it turned out to be for ANOTHER show right around that time, hehe. So many are close together I sort of lost track.

Good luck
wink.gif