Wishing all my friends a great time this year

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
Some of you know and some of you don't but I am not making it this year unfortunately, we will just say I fought the law and the law won :lol: I would like to wish all my friends from PPUSA 1 and beyond a great time this year, I will be thinking of you all next week when the shows are taking place... You can bet on it now that I will be there next year and on..Wild horses couldn't drag me away... Take care and have a freaking blast!!!!!!

Bear

That sucks.
I almost didn't make it due to financial reasons(in actuality,I SHOULDN'T be going,but nothing keeps me away)
I'r raise some alcoholic bev in your honor

Some of you know and some of you don't but I am not making it this year unfortunately, we will just say I fought the law and the law won :lol: I would like to wish all my friends from PPUSA 1 and beyond a great time this year, I will be thinking of you all next week when the shows are taking place... You can bet on it now that I will be there next year and on..Wild horses couldn't drag me away... Take care and have a freaking blast!!!!!!

Bear

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :OMG:

That sucks.
I almost didn't make it due to financial reasons(in actuality,I SHOULDN'T be going,but nothing keeps me away)
I'r raise some alcoholic bev in your honor

Dude you ain't lying! Cash has been tight this year! BOOO CASH!!! BOOOO ECONOMY!!!

Doesn't matter... all woes forgotten once the lights go down Thursday...

Bear

Bear, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be there this year! Please behave and be there next year (giggle).