Wishing all my friends a great time this year

Hey Bear, Now I know if I hear Satan speaking behind me, it's won't be you!!:lol:

I feel your pain dude! Take care of business and we'll see ya at BARfest!!:kickass:

It won't be the same without ya.... who's gonna drink whiskey with me out of plastic bottle until the sun comes up!! :D

Damn dude, that sucks! I guess I'll have to consider myself lucky that we did get a chance to hang out some at BAR Fest. And I had planned on paying you back at PP! ;)

I think this year has been a bit more diffcult financially for many of us, so I understand your pain! I hope everything works out and to see you at BAR Fest and/or ProgPower next year!

I'm having a different issue...my brother has chosen to get married this weekend (didn't he KNOW?!?!), so I'll be missing ProgPower for the first time...my streak ends at 7. I'd originally considered coming down for the Showcase Thursday, the Friday night bands, then flying back to NC for the wedding on Saturday. That would've worked well, as only thing I was *really* looking forward to Saturday is the all-star jam, anyway (and the after-show parties, of course :loco:).

But then my brother's fiancee gets the bright idea to have the wedding itself Friday night (for reasons still unfathomable to all), and then have the reception on Saturday night, effectively knocking me out of any chance of attending PP at all this year, as well as costing me 1/2 day's pay for Friday (I'm a consultant, so no "vacation time") as well as an extra night's hotel. Women. <sigh>

So, enjoy without me. However, I only have one sibling, so I'll see you next year!! :headbang:

Later,

Craig

Some of you know and some of you don't but I am not making it this year unfortunately, we will just say I fought the law and the law won :lol: I would like to wish all my friends from PPUSA 1 and beyond a great time this year, I will be thinking of you all next week when the shows are taking place... You can bet on it now that I will be there next year and on..Wild horses couldn't drag me away... Take care and have a freaking blast!!!!!!

Bear

Aww
Didnt know you were not going this year....
I am not either :(
Hope we can be there next year ;)

Aww
Didnt know you were not going this year....
I am not either :(
Hope we can be there next year ;)
Yup sorry to hear Bear bro you aren't making it. But yeah, what she said, I am not making it over either so we all missing it just gotta wait for next year and have double the fun then. Have an awesome time you all lucky people getting to go! Safe travels, too :)