With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hei...

Would you like to do the optional extra credit modules in Distilling Your Own Rum and History of the Eyepatch, or are you OK with the basics?

pimpviking.jpg

I want to join Pirate Viking university too. With a focus on drinking games 101, pillaging 101, and I'll go straight for my master degree in viking mythology, alcoholism, murder & rape (split course) and.....spitting!

here you have a small chest of gold and the rest of my fee can be found if you follow the path to the X on this old piece of parchment I just found in the bottom drawer of my closet.

soooo....am I in? :D

I want to join Pirate Viking university too. With a focus on drinking games 101, pillaging 101, and I'll go straight for my master degree in viking mythology, alcoholism, murder & rape (split course) and.....spitting!

here you have a small chest of gold and the rest of my fee can be found if you follow the path to the X on this old piece of parchment I just found in the bottom drawer of my closet.

Best application yet!

Now, you need to be fitted for your horned helmet and eyepatch, then we'll start classes on Monday!

excuse me, I didn't hear Horn blowing 101 there, that is a compulsory subject you know....

I'm suddenly reminded of the old joke about a prostitute giving a blowjob while whistling the national anthem...

...it involves a glass eye ;)