WITW center-booklet question

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Hey all ,

I have a question regarding the booklet of 'Waiting in the Wings'.
On the centerpage, next to Johnny's photo is a text written.
It starts with the lines "i don't really give a damn who you are or whatever you are trying to tell me, why can't you just..."

It goes on a little further (and allthough not every line can be read clearly, one thing's for sure: there are some lines you shouln't say to your current boy/girlfriend......:p).

Is there a special meaning to these lyrics?
Do they connect to a song on the album or is this just a random "poem"?

Hi Kazar,

"MONOWASP" here, the designer of all of Seventh Wonders albums. The text you are refering to is apart of a photoshop brush-texture. You "paint" with text so to speak and create really nice effects with it, in this case, it was used only moderately. I am not sure if it is a part of a poem, but it is not related to the lyrics, just the "tone" of the bookletspread itself...

Hey Monowasp,

thanks for the explanation, that makes a lot of sense now.

By the way, kudos to you for making the SW-booklets look as awesome as they are. It's always a big bonus when things like these are done in such professional way......:kickass:

Bands such as SW deserv the best, they are hardworking, and absolutely nice guys. And what can I say, how could one not love their music... There is so much heart in it...