woe is me

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
woe is me.
anyway, tell us all about the first time you went out, like the first time you went to a club or out to town or whatever.

i remember going into St Helens my local town when i was like 14ish dressed up like a little Lolita. Got knocked back form EVERYWHERE except some old mans pub...not nice.

but the first time i went out to a club was Garlands when i was 15/16. was a mad night. its a mad place. loads of blokes in nurse uniforms and lipstick, everyone is off their block being mesmorised by glow sticks...i was loving it. not been there for a while.

I went to garlands for the first time the other week and it was a funny night like :tickled: but the first time i went out to the pub i was 13 and i was wearing a white dress, red beads, spiked hair, red heels, red bag, gold stars on my face, from avon :D sheer 80's :headbang: and i was drinking cider an black, and i was scared incase me folks smelt me breath :loco:

actually i never graced the releams of l+l, never have, maybe i should try it some time.
i remember the first time i ever wentt o the krazyhouse i got pissed as a fart stood on podium and had desparate geeky type boys learning a dance routine from me - twas fucking hilarious and then i fell off the podium, in a skirt, which was even funnier - i think someone threw a drink at me too ahahhahaha too funny

first time I went a club I went to casi's sum grothole rock club in warrington of all places told me dad I was going to see jimmy eat world and strole in mine pissed as a fart at half 3 sayin I missed the train... ahh memories