Wohoo! YES!

hehe its been there since yesterday. They shipped mine out this morning! I can't wait to hear this I am excited already.

Very good day indeed :)

I just placed my order for Vintersorg and DT, so I shall have to see when they arrive, it could be that I have to wait until the 25th, cos the DT is out on the 22nd and 3 days for delivery.

Originally posted by Belial
Here in the US they I should get it in like 2-3 days. Hehe.
Yeah I ordered from ginza.se so I should get the cd in 2-3 days also :) Though a bit more expensive than The End.. but I simply could not wait ;)

Originally posted by Lutz

Yeah I ordered from ginza.se so I should get the cd in 2-3 days also :) Though a bit more expensive than The End.. but I simply could not wait ;)

Same for me, do you know if they send it alone or if they wait until DT is out as well, cos I ordered them both at the same time?

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Same for me, do you know if they send it alone or if they wait until DT is out as well, cos I ordered them both at the same time?
No they wont. You will have to make seperate orders if you want that.. but that will cost you 29kr shipping for each package..

Originally posted by winter-frost
Lutz pick anything else up with it?
Ah I got Dissection - The Past Is Alive to complete my Dissection cd collection. (got the four cds now..). Thought of getting the Satyricon compilation also but didnt have money :(

Ah I got Dissection - The Past Is Alive to complete my Dissection cd collection. (got the four cds now..). Thought of getting the Satyricon compilation also but didnt have money :(

Cool I should buy that as well sometime soon!

No they wont. You will have to make seperate orders if you want that.. but that will cost you 29kr shipping for each package..

Figures, oh well, I can wait till the 25th tho, no problem.

how will the new album be? i havent been paying attention lately.. is it gonna be like all the others? i mean to remember hearing him bringing sessions musicians like asgeir and others for this one?

k, im going to admit, im not the biggerst vintersorg fan. i used to own ödemarkens son once, but i sold it. but dont get me wrong, i think vintersorg is a pleasant listen...
and by the way i really like this board.. its very friendly :)

I haven't heard it or anything but Vintersorg said the album will be more progressive and the two session musicians on it is Asgeir and Steve DiGiorgio.