visions from the spiral generator

Relifex

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2002
Surnadal
www.relifex.net
I was just wondering if anyone knows if there has been set a date for release of the "Visions from the spiral generator" ???

I'm kinda new to this board and all, so don't flame me if it is a redicolus question ta. After seeing the lyrics i'm dying to get a hold of it. The faster the better.

Welcome on board Relifex! I dunno if you're
planning on staying though... after Morgana
jumping on you like that >:eek:P hehe....

If you can't be bothered going through the
thread Morgana told you about, the quick
answer is somewhere in June, that's what
Vintersorg is hoping for :eek:) It was first set
to May, but the date has been pushed back...
We're all waiting, like mad! >:eek:P

Surnadal, isn't that in Norway?

hey relifex I play D&D 3ed as well
have no idea when the album will come out but I like to listen to Vintersorg while I roleplay
hehe

D&D 3ed does so utterly own, i'm going to play tomorrow =) ,

@Morgana sorry for not seeing that other thread though, i've barked at people for that on other boards to ;P . It was just that after reading the lyrics for Vintersorgs new albume, man i fell in love like never before, especially in ESP mirage, it is hard to put one genious master piece above another, but those words and sentences realy made me feel "out of here", like i was drifting through space and saw what Vintersorg was talking about. Clearly one of the best experiences in my life.

I see you have a drizzt thing. I am playing in forgotten realms right now. 3rd ed is very cool,once you understand it.
I played 2nd for many years so it's kinda hard to get used to 3rd

It is hard to convert from 2nd to 3rd in the beginning, but once you get used to it, you find out that 3rd is so much better and easier than 2nd. The combats is better fixed, and i love this feat system that allowes you to be realy fleixble.

I've just finished reading the dark elf triology and the crystal shard trillogy, WHO CAN NOT have a Drizzt thing after that ;P

hehehe yeah drizzt is very cool

the feats are incredible
I always play with rogues and in second you have to survive your own way but with the many feats to choose it's easier to play
and more real at times