Visions From the Spiral Generator

I think Vem Styr Symmetrin? is my favorite Vintersorg song, but The Focusing Blur has been, and probably will be remain, my favorite album.

"spiral generator" was my first vintersorg and i like it (thats why i bought the others), my daughter's fave (shes 9) is "star guarded coronation" and my son (8) loves "døpt i en jøkelsjø", so all in all its quite fine to get the kids into metal.:lol:
"the focusing blur" and cosmic genesis" are really not my faves, but i love the new stuff!:worship:
and i like it when he uses swedish lyrics!

If I Think about my favourite Vintersorg album, VFTSG it's not, but I like it a lot, even I have to accept the fact Visions is one of the most revolutionary metal albums released this milennium, progressive, passionate, technical, mixing the nature feelings with scientific theories... Mr V is a genius, he can reinvent himself on each album, see Solens Rötter... I never expected something like that album... Is Too awesome!!!! the perfect symbiosis between the scientific (blindsight)complexity and the folk/nature feelings.

About Visions, it's perfect if you like any kind of metal.... the only reason cause is not my favourite album, is the folk/viking past of andreas that I love so much more than any progressive material, but Solens is my Third favourite, after TF and ÖS, even more than Cosmic Genesis...