Now Playing: Visions From The Spiral Generator!!

KamelotGuardian

Protector of the Crown
Apr 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.angelfire.com
Great so far.. full review when Im done I promise :)
So far... breathtaking... wont know if its good as Empiricism till a few weeks but..

dude, question. anyone else have it? and .... it has 9 tracks im suprised... and they are in a diff order than the lyrics vintersorg released on the site? is this... just for the special edition or what? so ... heres my tracklinstin

1. Quotation
2. Vem Styr Symmetrin
3. A Metaphysical Drama
4. Universums dunkva Aurabet
5. ESP Mirage
6 Spegeusraren
7. The Explorer
8. Star - Guarded Corination
9. Trance locator

I GOT IT TOO!!!!!!!!! hehehehe I have to go back to work though so I don't get to listen to it for a few hours, I am so excited. Finally the time has arrived :)

Originally posted by KamelotGuardian
Great so far.. full review when Im done I promise :)
So far... breathtaking... wont know if its good as Empiricism till a few weeks but..

dude, question. anyone else have it? and .... it has 9 tracks im suprised... and they are in a diff order than the lyrics vintersorg released on the site? is this... just for the special edition or what? so ... heres my tracklinstin

1. Quotation
2. Vem Styr Symmetrin
3. A Metaphysical Drama
4. Universums dunkva Aurabet
5. ESP Mirage
6 Spegeusraren
7. The Explorer
8. Star - Guarded Corination
9. Trance locator

How's the booklet? Is the cd in a Jewel case like the last cd?

What can I say? Album of the year? I think so at this point!! Something really good will have to come along to top this. 4 spins so far and the 5th is about to end! This album seems to get better every listen.

Originally posted by Niles Darquetona

How's the booklet? Is the cd in a Jewel case like the last cd?

Yeah the limited edition comes with the nice outside cover with differant artwork and inside is the jewel case with the regular artwork. The packaging is very nice!

I ordered my copy of "Visions from the Spiral Generator" yesterday directly from Napalm (I do live in the same country after all). Hopefully, it'll arrive tomorrow (along with Primordial's "Storm Before Calm" and Opeth's "My Arms Your Hearse").

And I just realized that this is my first post at the Vintersorg forum. Some may know me from the Borknagar forum. I've been reading the Vintersorg forum anyway but haven't posted till now.

Hello all you Wintersorrows! :)

Originally posted by Somber Soul

And I just realized that this is my first post at the Vintersorg forum. Some may know me from the Borknagar forum. I've been reading the Vintersorg forum anyway but haven't posted till now.

HELLcome Somber Soul:D

Originally posted by Somber Soul
I ordered my copy of "Visions from the Spiral Generator" yesterday directly from Napalm (I do live in the same country after all). Hopefully, it'll arrive tomorrow (along with Primordial's "Storm Before Calm" and Opeth's "My Arms Your Hearse").

Welcome :) :headbang:

U hope u'll get it tomorrow already? Isn't there usually something
called... mm.. I dunno the English word.. u know administrative
shit, and then the order goes to the stock/warehouse before it is
shipped off etc. And that often takes time. I would never expect
anything in less than a week.. even if the company was my
neighbour ;) Well, some do this way quicker than others, so I hope
you are right, not me.

Album is only 40 minutes...!?? :cry:
Well well... as long as they're excellent 40 minutes ;)

If the album, ltd. ed., isn't here today, I'm gonna kill!!
... perhaps a fly or some other insect around the house :heh: