"Visions from the spiral generator" is completed

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
So finally after a long recording process the album is finnished recorded, it wasn't that the actual recording took a long time but there were quite long gaps between them. So now we're looking forward to the mixdown which are taking place in April. I'm truly satisfied what Asgeir and Steve have done on the album, for me the album have developed beyond the physical spheres and become a journey through micro structures and macrocosm.

-the explorer Vintersorg

YES! Finally! Sounds great!

Vintersorg, how did you enjoy our fine state of California? Not really winter here, but still great!

Any idea for a release date? Given the April mixing, I'm guessing an early-mid summer release?

Originally posted by Vintersorg
So finally after a long recording process the album is finnished recorded, it wasn't that the actual recording took a long time but there were quite long gaps between them. So now we're looking forward to the mixdown which are taking place in April. I'm truly satisfied what Asgeir and Steve have done on the album, for me the album have developed beyond the physical spheres and become a journey through micro structures and macrocosm.

-the explorer Vintersorg

Just visited Steves forum and read what he had to tell, it sounds all so great, so I'm getting more and more curious about it. Will it beat the sooooooo beloved Comic Genesis album? CG is still #1 on my fave album list... :D

Originally posted by fv
... musical orgasm...

:lol: I totally agree :D :D :D

*making abs in order to cope with his excitement*

have you thought on who's going to deal with artwork *cough niklas sundin cough*????

well now I can't really wait for it!!!!!!!

WOO HOO! Mixdown on its way, good luck on that Vintersorg! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE ALBUM IMMENSLEY!

Whats the release date? As much as itll be toture, we must know!

Final_Vision: Now back in his Vintersorg mode, will now be putting Till Fjalls, Odenmarkens Son, and Cosmic Genesis back in fulllllllllllll rotation :D