Visions From The Spiral Generator!!!

btw. solarfall_, Immortal is NOT dead... they are just entering a long break to consentrate on other bands... but they will be back... they are kinda tired after alot of intense live shows...

DeadWinterDead said:
Don't have it, yet.

:OMG:

I can probably find it for you for just 15,000 Korean Won!
Err... $12.70.

cddisc.gif
nothing
/* random quote */
When you're having a bad day and it seems like people are trying to piss you off, remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent sniper rifle.

The Nomad said:
!:OMG:

I can probably find it for you for just 15,000 Korean Won!
Err... $12.70.

cddisc.gif
nothing
/* random quote */
When you're having a bad day and it seems like people are trying to piss you off, remember, it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent sniper rifle.

I can buy it off of The End Records for $11 or $12, and it will get here in about 2 days, like usual. But thanks anyways, man.

15,000? That sounds like a lot... Haha.

DeadWinterDead said:
15,000? That sounds like a lot... Haha.

It was even more fun in Bali. About 8300 Rupiah to the dollar. So said $12.70 CD would cost 105,000 Rupiah. It kinda got my head turned around trying to work in Rupiah (8300/$), New Taiwanese Dollars (NT$34.4/$), and Korean Won (KRW1200/$) all within 1 week. Oh, often you can also buy things in Bali in US$.

joy! More details as I catch up.

cddisc.gif
Grey Skies Fallen -- The Fate of Angels -- The Purest Form
/* random quote */
"Give a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and you'll keep him warm for the rest of his life."
-Terry Pratchett

Well, this year (and, well, in my entire life as well), I've spent about 125 days in the far east. Didn't catch SARS, never got sick from food, except for a couple upset stomachs. I'm feeling good!

cddisc.gif
In Flames -- Colony -- Scorn
/* random quote */
Breeding Death