Wolverine - "A house of plague"

Domine

Guys and girls,

it seems that the label has put up the opening track of "Still" at their Myspace-site, called "A house of plague". I didn't have any idea about this until Marcus found out the other day and I'm no sure I would want to hear any more tracks before the album is released if I wasn't in the band. But then again, it could be that I'm just old-school... :)

It seems a couple of hundred people has already listened to te song so it's not more than fair that you get the chance to do so as well:

www.myspace.com/candlelightrecords

I hope you like it! It's one of my favorites off the album and a song we've played live the last couple of shows.

Hey Stefan,

Remember me? Murat from Turkey here. :)

I'm glad Wolverine has found their new home at Candlelight Records. Great to see the great Lee is still with you helping out.

I gave the track at MySpace a listen and love it. I'm absolutely psyched that you've gone back to the darkness of The Window Purpose (still my favourite Wolverine) and your voice soars amazingly. :)

Is the lineup still intact? Have been out of the loop for a while. I was really down when Earache dropped you guys...

I'll be buying the album when it's out right away. Also, like I've done with your previous albums, I'll review and promote the band best I can. When's the release date?

Cheers!

NP: Beyond Twilight - For the Love of Art and the Making

Hi again Murat!

Nice to hear from you! We actually went through a line-up change recently. Bagge has left the band after 8 years as a member and we now have a new keyboardplayer called Per Henriksson. Bagge will of course be missed but at the same time Per has brought new and fresh blood into the band so the future looks really interesting. When it comes to the release of the album it'll be out on June 26th.

Your support means a lot! Don't be a stranger to this board!