Wolverine in the UK

Can't wait for these shows! It's a blast to get back to England again and to, on top of that, get to Scotland as well is nothing but amazingly great!

By the way, I'm in Greece on vacation right now and I'm having the best of times. I might not be able to post very frequently this week, just so you know.

Take care!

you should come to Greece not only for vacations...

but until then, perhaps i can make it for the london show....

I just realized that we'll be flying over to the UK on September 11... On the day 5 years after the WTC-disaster. I really don't like flying at all. The fact that we'll be travelling during that date doesn't exactly help... You'll just have to keep your fingers crossed that we'll get there in one piece...

That fact aside, I can't wait to get there! I'm sure it will be a week well worth to remember.

I only have a few minor things to take care of and then we're off to the airport. We're going to Nottingham tonight to spend the night and then we're off to Glasgow in the morning. Should be lots of fun!

I can't wait to see you all on whatever gig of the three you'll attend. Don't be strangers!

C ya soon!

In Glasgow now. We played our first show yesterday but it was honestly only so-so. The sound on stage was horrible and we had technical problems with the guitaramp and effects. We played OK though but hopefully we'll do a lot better tonight when we play in Manchester.

Glasgow is nice and finally getting to Scotland has been great since I wanted to go here for a long time. We met a couple of people from Soderhamn (our hometown) that live here so that was cool. We also met a few fans which was great!

I'll try to get a minor report up after the Manchester gig as well.

Take care!