Women Talk

Abrasive-X said:
btw nice keyboard =p i have the same except its white
You are not tr00. :Smug:

Profanity said:
I don't feel very close to my current keyboard.
Abrasive-X said:
why is that?
Most likely it has something to do with his 'expansive girth' (ie: his beer gut... not that he drinks, but he has one nonetheless)

hey hey hey now. . . were getting away from ourselves. lets get back to the important discussion: BJ's. descirbe yoru techniques, if you please. or you can just talk about how much you love/hate.

then if you've got a minute. . . . *trails off. . .*

Spike said:
Well, it's not that they are big per se (which they are to an extent, I guess), but that they are bendy and otherwise just plain freaky deaky. Observe:

Img_2110.jpg

Img_2112.jpg

Img_2113.jpg

Img_2118.jpg

Img_2120.jpg

Better?

ja, thanky.

*takes a look at the pictures again* hey dude i can do some of that shit with my hands too! :p

PS- my keyboard pwns yours. :D

bobvex said:
hey hey hey now. . . were getting away from ourselves. lets get back to the important discussion: BJ's. descirbe yoru techniques, if you please. or you can just talk about how much you love/hate.

then if you've got a minute. . . . *trails off. . .*

HA!!!!!!!!! You are such a "wanna hear about sex" story whore! :lol:

Technique is not something you can describe my dear, its something you have to experience for yourself. :loco: :D

persephone28 said:
HA!!!!!!!!! You are such a "wanna hear about sex" story whore! :lol:

yeah i know, i think i just have a general interest in them, some of em are god damn hilarious.

"and then i flipper her over, like an ice ballerina, and she ended up going right through the bed. she broke the fucking bed, i couldnt believe it.. . ."

stuff like that.

persephone28 said:
Technique is not something you can describe my dear, its something you have to experience for yourself. :loco: :D
weeeeeeell. . . that doesnt happen very often :(

Interesting...

Username - Posts
bobvex - 119
HalfpintHenkka - 87
TheSomberlain - 50
Profanity - 46
Heavenscent - 41
persephone - 38
Tut Ankh Amon - 34

The thread's called Women's talk, but most of the top-posters are guys ;) :p