Woods Hoodies

Lionfrost said:
Why, because they don't mess up your hair that much? :p
Zip ups aren't metal. That's just the way I see it. Hehe.

LOL :p i dont know, i just overall feel more comfortable in them than i do in pull overs.

ye, zip ups are like "hardcore" or "metalcore"..but w/e

Katatonica said:
lol
how so?
I don't know, they just don't "do it" for me, you know? As Pale-Folklore said, zip ups have this core edge to them. Nothing wrong with that only by consequence I don't see them fit in the WoY picture. That, and you have the zipper preventing you of having anything printed across the chest (like, say, a big logo) unless you don't mind the design being seriously messed up.
All in all, I'd definitely go for a hoodie but not a zip up. Just my two cents. <begin subliminal message>Don't go for the zip ups, Dave.<end subliminal message> ;)

im sorry if this has already been talked about somewhere else, but i thought i'd post in here since the merch thread isn't looked at too much. is there any chance of those "ontario black metal" long sleeve shirts coming back? they look amazing.

Lionfrost - Zip ups aren't metal. That's just the way I see it.
I totally fucking agree. We might as well start playing hardcore and Dan Hulse would have to dye a strip of pink in his hair and start wearing girls jeans if we got zip-up hoodies made. Don't even get me started on what I would have to do...No go. :lol:

Real 'Metal' hoodies are coming! :kickass:

David Gold said:
I totally fucking agree. We might as well start playing hardcore and Dan Hulse would have to dye a strip of pink in his hair and start wearing girls jeans if we got zip-up hoodies made. Don't even get me started on what I would have to do...No go. :lol:

Haha, nice. So what designs/colours are they gonna be?

Pale-Folklore said:
im sorry if this has already been talked about somewhere else, but i thought i'd post in here since the merch thread isn't looked at too much. is there any chance of those "ontario black metal" long sleeve shirts coming back? they look amazing.

:Smug:

CaGeD iN said:
i dunno if i can get one, i dont have a job, i just ordered two metal t-shirts, God Forbid: IV The constitution of treason (killer cover art and "To the fallen hero track)
katatonia: Tonights decision (the track tonights music is my top played track sorry Dave!)

and i am only 16 so yeah my parents dont feel like paying a lot (not that the hoodies are expensive it just adds up)
get a job son!

David Gold said:

:worship:

David Gold said:

What can I say? Metal's the word, brother! :kickass:

what abt zip ups for the girls... lol... i dont like the pull over ones... they are annoying :p...but again i dont care much abt looking hardcore or metal

Any idea how much the cost + shipping to europe will be in total? I only got 30 euros in my paypal atm and it always seems to be slightly too little for your average metal band hoodie. I need to get one though, the winters in Finland are way cold!

I need to get one though, the winters in Finland are way cold!
Ah Infernium! I have a sweet spot in my heart for the Finns (as I am half Finnish and I am obsessed with visiting Finland someday, and getting tanked in the snow, amongst other places)... I think the new Woods hoodies will be:

$40 CAD to anywhere in Canada
$35 USD to the USA
$35 USD or 30 Euros to the rest of the world
* Shipping included, for every order!

Available soon! :kickass:

Good to hear from you! You would have the 1st Woods hoodie in all of Finland, in the history of time!!! :)

David Gold said:
You would have the 1st Woods hoodie in all of Finland, in the history of time!!! :)

I'd be glad to be part of this historical event! Hope you have them up soon, it's getting colder day by day.

Oh and for visiting Finland I'd suggest Tuska festival. A huge metal festival in the centre of a capital city is a worthy experience I daresay :)