Woods of Ypres - "Against the Seasons" CD now out!

The demo is perfect. Anything else wouldn't be tr00. In fact, I actually copied my CD demo on to tape just so it could wear thin in the car stereo. I'm so grim, I don't even use the dobly noise reduction.

One day, I'm going to host a festival in my backyard, and WoY are going to be opener. I'm sick of travelling to see bands, time for them to come to me. I'll even serve biscuits.

E-bortion said:
Pfft, leave. Now. You're hungry arent you? Brown-nosing fatty.
wtf? Okayyy... if that wasn't a joke: I was just writing my opinions; so whatever. :p

P.S. Cluck you.

Feel free to say fuck, as many others here do so as well. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, my pals, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK,

JayKeeley said:
The demo is perfect. Anything else wouldn't be tr00. In fact, I actually copied my CD demo on to tape just so it could wear thin in the car stereo. I'm so grim, I don't even use the dobly noise reduction.

One day, I'm going to host a festival in my backyard, and WoY are going to be opener. I'm sick of travelling to see bands, time for them to come to me. I'll even serve biscuits.

LAWL CNA I OPEN