Woods of Ypres Toques, eh? \w/

are there any plans for another shirt run any time soon, maybe something in black again, and some xxl, im kind of a big dude and even though the winter white is heavy weight, it still stretches over my chest and isnt that flattering, nobody likes to see chest hair through a shirt. i still wear it as an undershirt at work though, so if i ever need to rip off my shirt and tie people will know i love the underground metal.

Shadar - yeah man, that's cool. What kind of T-shirt would you like? Anything in particular (on a black shirt)? We'll be due for some new merch soon.

Anyone, make a suggestion, what would you like to see and maybe we'll get it done.

Thx!

DG :cool:

I just like plain shirts with a band's logo on it. Exactly like the shirts you all have had in the past. I hate having huge-ass art or album covers on my shirts. But that's just me.

And I also sent you an email with a request for a medium white shirt. Hopefully you got it.

Renegade46n2 said:
I just like plain shirts with a band's logo on it. Exactly like the shirts you all have had in the past. I hate having huge-ass art or album covers on my shirts. But that's just me.

Yeah I prefer the logo shirts too. But these days these are always made as girlie shirts. I know that Nuclear Blast could sell a hell of a lot more shirts if they made men´s versions of the girlies!

PLEEAASE make some long sleeves next time you press shirts, I kick myself for missing out on those A Meeting place and Time longsleeves. I think I have every other damn peice of merchandise you've put out! :lol:

I second the request for longsleeves.

BTW, I also call it a toque, although I've had debates about the correct pronunciation of it. It should sound like the number 2, with a hard K sound. Some people round these parts pronounce it took (like the words look or cook)

But would you guys seriously buy longsleevers now as winter is coming to an end? For me, I'm looking at shirts that I can continue to sell into the summer if they don't all sell right away, hence, black "logo-only" t-shirts or "Against the Seasons" covert art shirts...OR, the organic brown OR green "Pursuit..."/"Logo-Only" shirts I've always dreamed of doing.

btw - there's only 4 toques left. Come get one if you want one while there's still stock! :)

I think using earth-tones for a Woods shirt would be amazing.

Also, I'd like a Beanie (its cold in scotland ALL year!) Any left?