WOODS OF YPRES - Limited Edition "Woods IV.5" 7-inch vinyl details!

sooo...thinking now would be a bad time to order this what with the postal strike and all...

Looks like it might be over soon ...I'm waiting on mine, hopefully this will be resolved cuz I'm selfish and want my crap. :p Speaking of, does Earache take ridiculously long to ship stuff? I ordered pretty much every piece of WOY that they have over a month ago and nothing yet ...not getting any responses to my messages to them either.

This still available? (I know, the signed ones are out) If so, expect a paypallage soon...

*edit- I'm bad at waiting, so I bought it off iTunes. Still want a hard copy though.

This still available? (I know, the signed ones are out) If so, expect a paypallage soon...

*edit- I'm bad at waiting, so I bought it off iTunes. Still want a hard copy though.

**2nd edit- while I was on there I bought the NOBMPS songs as well. Fuck yes.

Anyhow, I'll paypal for the 7" shortly. Thanks.

Does anybody know if there's a way how or a place where I could snatch a copy of the "Home" vinyl ?
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get my hands on a copy of this 7inch since they are out of stock at CM Distro or The Omega Order but I thought it doesn't hurt to ask...

Does anybody know if there's a way how or a place where I could snatch a copy of the "Home" vinyl ?
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get my hands on a copy of this 7inch since they are out of stock at CM Distro or The Omega Order but I thought it doesn't hurt to ask...

Yes, you can contact his sister. This message was posted on January 5th but you might get lucky and she will still have some left.

"Hi everyone: Im currently processing orders for shipping. If i haven't replied yet, dont worry as ill get to you! If you haven't made an order yet, this is what is available; Woods albums 1-3, "BEST OF" 1-3 disc, "Home" vinyl, "Allure of the Earth" vinyl, and two styles of posters. Please email me at mariechristinegold@hotmail.com if interested. All proceeds are going towards David's funeral costs. Donations and payment for merchandise can be made through Paypal at davidypresgold@gmail.com More merchandise will be made and available for purchase along side his W5 release and memorial concert. Thank you everyone for your contributions."