WOODS OF YPRES November Tour w/ Wolven Ancestry!

Wait so why do I need to send an email? Just to notify you so you can get an approximation on how many tickets are needed?

nov11_web.jpg

2008 - November 14th @ HC3 (Minnesota).jpg

2008 - November 17th @ Kilroys (Thunder Bay).jpg

2008 - November 20th @ Cafe Chaos (Montreal).jpg

You couldn't at least play Windsor on a Friday or Saturday so I could at least get drunk and thrash around a lot? Hrmph!

In all seriousness, though, this is shaping up to be a pretty badass month of metal shows. Moonsorrow in London on the 16th and then Woods the next weekend :)

Updated with the dates!

http://www.myspace.com/woodsofypres

11 Nov 2008
Lock City Grand Theater
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

15 Nov 2008
HEATHEN CRUSADE III
Station 4
St. Paul, Minnesota

16 Nov 2008
Ozzy’s
Winnipeg, Manitoba

17 Nov 2008
Killroy’s
Thunder Bay, Ontario

18 Nov 2008
Serbian Centre
Sudbury, Ontario

19 Nov 2008
TBA
North Bay, Ontario

20 Nov 2008
Cafe Chaos
Montreal, Quebec

21 Nov 2008
Bayou’s
Ottawa, Ontario

22 Nov 2008
DC Music Theatre
Toronto, Ontario

23 Nov 2008
Dr. Disc Record Store
Windsor, Ontario

23 Nov 2008
Coach & Horses
Windsor, Ontario

We leave for Heathen Crusade III in the USA tomorrow. :kickass:

btw - customs is not allowing us to cross the border with ANY merch! None. However, we'll still be going to blacken the house and take orders that we'll fill through the good ol' postal service after we get home from tour.

We have new t-shirts, longsleeves, girly shirts, whoodies, toques/beanie hats, scarfs, 2 kinds of patches, seven kinds of 1" buttons, and CDs...but we can't bring any of it. We will not have any merch at HCIII or in Winnipeg or Thunder Bay (frig!) but we will have all merch through the rest of the tour.

@ The Heathen Crusade Holiday Inn...drinking cheap American beer, w/ a very drunk party happening in the hallway. We're hiding. :)

gross i hope its not keystone that shit is a disgrace to my country... too bad youre not in the north east yuengling and stegmaier products are very good and priced fairly.

Yuengling is foul swill that induces vomiting in quantities far less than required by most other beers. :OMG:

gross i hope its not keystone that shit is a disgrace to my country... too bad youre not in the north east yuengling and stegmaier products are very good and priced fairly.

This place is in the middle of nowhere...Ever see that movie "Legend"? That's what downtown St. Paul is like, only with less places to eat. No one could give us any directions on where to go to even get a friggin sandwhich, so we wandered for, too long... It's now 4 pm, still haven't had breakfast, waiting for the hotel restaurant to open. We need fuel to perform, man!!!

Woo updates, glad to hear you're alive!

PS It snowed to all hell last night and this morning, in good ole London Ontario. Its supposed to stay cold as well. Literally my window is so fogged and icy that its basically just like looking into a blanket of white. Hopefully it'll still be nice and snowy for when you guys get down to the south again! My Gates of Winter and WoY toques have been serving me well the past few days :p