WOODS OF YPRES November Tour w/ Wolven Ancestry!

Update: After Heathen Crusade III, we played Winnipeg @ Ozzy's for the first time ever...AND IT SUCKED!!! Except for a few cool people we met of course! :) Turnout could have been better, but we still gave it 100% on stage. Afterwards, we got drive through Burger King, being our best and only food option being open at that hour, sedated ourselves with beer and slept on the floor of a really sleezy motel...

We played Thunder Bay last night and it was pretty cool, + connected with some new friends as well as reconnected with some old ones. Good times overall! + Lots of hot metal chicks in attendance right up front for the WoY set! N-ice! \w/ :)

We packed up and started driving from T.Bay to SSM last night...we were within 20 minutes of getting home when one of our trailer's tires took a shit! Very luckily, our guys noticed this before it got any worse! In SSM now, getting a new trailer arranged and hitting the road for Sudbury tonight!

The tour is hard, and good! :kickass:

4 down, 5 more cities to be destroyed: Sudbury, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Windsor!!!

DG - \w/

+ we have MERCH, MERCH, MERCH! This tour has been expensive, so please help us out by buying some WOODS swag if you can. Thx!

Just an update for you Woods fans - picked up the U-Haul and soon making way to Sudbury!!! Hope to see you guys out there!

Too bad about Winnipeg ( I was there though!). Sunday night is pretty much death for a band here. I honestly didn't even know that Ozzy's still existed (and I work about a block away from it). To Woods credit, they played as if there were a thousand people there. I made sure to say thanks to David for that. Ups and downs come with the job I guess. I'll gladly buy some merch when it is available. The video posted above was filmed by me. There are 3 others as well and 3 from Wolven Ancestry (never heard of them before but they were awesome!).

http://www.youtube.com/user/Macrosac

David was very awesome at the crusade... Very professional and looks out for his band mates. Great Job David at the Crusade. Hope to see you soon. :headbang:

Amazing video! My thoughts while watching it, in this order:

1) DG, your vocals own the original (mainly the harsh since they're so different, much prefer em)
2) E-Mad is sounding pretty awesome back there
3) This 3 guitar attack is wicked
4) Holy shit awesome backing vocals from Lee
5) Piano interluuuuuuuude, AMAZING!

So sad I can't come see you guys, it sounds fantastic, hope you guys are having fun!

WOODS and WOLVEN destroyed Cafe Chaos in Montreal last night...then the afterparty destoyed us all!!! + Then I slept on a pool table, so now I can say that Ive done that.

éééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé

Now leaving for the Nationès Capitol: Ottawa!

Friday 21 November 2008 at 7:30pm

The New Bayou
1077 Bank Street
Ottawa K1S 3W9
Canada

See you there!!!

:kickass:

DG - àwé

All these videos are fantastic, you guys sound golden, honestly! Can't get enough of Lee's backing vocals, I know where all the double vocal parts are on the normal songs since I've heard them so many times, and every time I expect them, so when Lee comes in with em, its just like OH HELL YES, lol. Sweet guys.