WOODS Touring in 2009: Unleashed in the East this May!!!

A selection of these:

- Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground
- Shams / Crossing the 45th Parallel
- A Meeting Place and Time
- Looming of Dusk in the Dark / Will to Give
- Sun Was in My Eyes Part 1 / First half of Part DOOM
- Allure of the Earth
- Shedding the Deadwood
- Summer's Envy
- Ghosts of Summer's Past
- Thrill of the Struggle

:kickass:

Sweet, there better be some Meeting Place and Time action in Halifax :p

A selection of these:

- Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground
- Shams / Crossing the 45th Parallel
- A Meeting Place and Time
- Looming of Dusk in the Dark / Will to Give
- Sun Was in My Eyes Part 1 / First half of Part DOOM
- Allure of the Earth
- Shedding the Deadwood
- Summer's Envy
- Ghosts of Summer's Past
- Thrill of the Struggle

:kickass:

Not a lot of Woods III material eh. I was hoping for Northern Cold, Iron Grudge, title tracks. Still a kickass list though!

Hamilton and Toronto were amazing shows, glad i could see both.

the way you do shams of optimism now, with the clean vocals, sounds fucking awesome, any chance that'll get e proper recording?

The Moncton show was fantastic! Although the turnout wasn't spectacular, it was somewhat decent for a last-minute show, on a Wednesday night, with very little promotion. It was good to see that a lot of the people I invited via Facebook managed to make it out.

The highlight of the night was hearing David make fun of the jocks, haha. I didn't know you were such a comedian man!

Here's what Woods played: (I may have I forgot something or messed up the order, but I'm pretty confident this is right)
1-Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground
2-The Shams of Optimism/Crossing the 45th Parallel
3-A Meeting Place and Time
4-The Sun Was in My Eyes (Part One)
5-Allure of the Earth
6-Summer's Envy
7-The Ghosts of Summer's Past
8-Thrill of the Struggle

I posted a few pictures on Facebook including some pictures of merch as modelled by my son:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=255901&id=532980470&ref=nf

To David, Evan, Bryan and Steve: Thanks for coming all this way guys - it was GREATLY appreciated by both my wife and I. We'll see you again Friday night in Sussex. :headbang:

We're at home in the Nooooooorth!!! :)

We drove 27 hours straight from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Sault Ste. Marie, Northern Ontario. Still buzzin'!

Lots of photos and videos to post! Stay tuned!

Next, we prepare to record WOODS 4: The GREEN Album this summer, while we pump up the "West is the Best!" Western Canada tour, August 14-28, from Toronto to Victoria!

Thanks SO much to all the die-hard listeners who came from far and near to see us in the East. You guys made us feel really good, man! We love ya! :kickass:

More soon, soon!!!

DG - \w/

We drove 27 hours straight from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Sault Ste. Marie, Northern Ontario. Still buzzin'!

Next, we prepare to record WOODS 4: The GREEN Album this summer, while we pump up the "West is the Best!" Western Canada tour, August 14-28, from Toronto to Victoria!

Thanks SO much to all the die-hard listeners who came from far and near to see us in the East. You guys made us feel really good, man! We love ya! :kickass:

More soon, soon!!!

DG - w/

That is one hell of a long drive, also I thought the West tour was in August or did you move it up.

More soon, soon!!!

DG - w/

It was great meeting and talking to you at the Halifax show David. And I just want to thank you and the band for putting on such an amazing show regardless of the poor turnout. I wish the show was at night and some bigger local bands had played. It was certainly worth the wait to see you guys live. But seriously, thanks for putting on such a great show, I have even more respect for you guys now.

By the way how was your seafood and beer experience? Hah