WOODS OF YPRES - 2010 Summer Tours!

No offense to you or anyone here but I'm only a fan of the first album so are you gonna be playing stuff from Against the Seasons? If you are, I'll be there.

Since you put it that way, yes! We'll also have copies of the first album for sale. Last ones...

See you at the show! Spread the word!

Thanks!

DG - \w/

I was told there would be a Philly show. I'm seriously really upset right now.

Nothing yet man! ...no word back from the Cafe de Chaos, yet. Maybe soon?

In the meantime, feel free to go rattle some cages out there! :)

Thanks man!

DG - w/

Alright! I'll keep doing what I can.

Also, if Cafe Chaos doesn't bite, theres another place I could possibly get you booked at. Its significantly smaller than Chaos, but, its also almost assured that you would get booked. I'd just have to talk to the manager, first. Lemme know if you're interested.

I noticed on the facebook update you're rehearsing in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Where exactly are you rehearsing and what brings you out this way? Also are you planning on playing a show here? A lot of metal bands play shows at Nikki Zee's. I posted their e-mail and phone number here, it'd be amazing if you guys could put something on. It would be a good way to practice what you rehearsed right in the same town ;)

NICKYZEES@NB.AIBN.COM

G'day. As I write this I'm e-mailing the three places in Halifax that might book you guys. 2 are licensed (Gus' Pub and Diminished Fifth Records) and then the Pavillion which is an all-ages place. So hopefully we'll see where that goes if you guys are going to still be touring come autumn.