WOODS OF YPRES - 2010 Summer Tours!

Greetings! from the Southern Cold (Christchurch, New Zealand!)

Hey David I wish you guys could come down to New Zealand sometime in the near future! I would absolutely LOVE to you guys live. I love all your music it's amazing :) Not alot of metal bands come to where I live...even though there is a big metal scene here. My brother is in a Black Metal band called Men An Tol, looks like you guys have them added on myspace ;o definatly worth checking their music out!

Hails from Christchurch!

P.S I would like to buy some merch sometime soon :D

Greetings! from the Southern Cold (Christchurch, New Zealand!)

Hey David I wish you guys could come down to New Zealand sometime in the near future! I would absolutely LOVE to you guys live. I love all your music it's amazing Not alot of metal bands come to where I live...even though there is a big metal scene here. My brother is in a Black Metal band called Men An Tol, looks like you guys have them added on myspace ;o definatly worth checking their music out!

Hails from Christchurch!

P.S I would like to buy some merch sometime soon

We would LOVE to play New Zealand! Please contact your local promoters and spread the word! We could certainly plan to add Australia and New Zealand to our summer 2011 tour. + We're big FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS fans. :)

Thanks!

DG - \w/

Hey David,
I don't wanna sound naggy, or anything like that, but, have you heard anything from Cafe Chaos? Its getting closer to the date that you were wanting to play here in Montreal, and I REALLY don't want to miss out on you guys. Plus, it'd be cool to know if my efforts had any affect.

Thanks.

More from the last night of the Texas Run in Houston:

brofest2.jpg

Brofest3.jpg

Hello, I'm new here but my name is Matt and I'm from Toronto. I will be going to tonight's show @ the Bowery and I have a special request for any fellow traveling fans. I am currently stranded in New York but I need to get a ride back to Toronto tonight or tomorrow. If there is anyone that is driving back that has room then please look for me at tonight's show. I will be wearing a red bandanna and a brown Genghis Tron t-shirt. I am willing to split gas money of course and I will even buy you pretzels and/or peanuts for the road, your choice! This is a major SOS so please if you can help me, you will forever be in my gratitude. Thank you for reading this and I look forward to bangin' wit you all @ the Bowery. \m/