WOODS OF YPRES July USA tour.

This thread is now about The Obsidian Conspiracy!
nevermoreobsidian.jpg

(Why is he defending his band in front of random forum users again? On the Nevermore board even?
Sucks to be him and not be able to take in the fact that there are people out there who don't like his band.
Talk about tacky and gross.)

<3 double post

David, it was probably better not to respond to this, to be honest. Some people don't dig the new stuff, you can't change their minds. Let it be.

Not only did he act offended by personal opinions(which is retarded) but he was also obnoxious about it.

David, it was probably better not to respond to this, to be honest.

I disagree. My response was pretty fair and straightforward, IMO.

Some people don't dig the new stuff, you can't change their minds. Let it be.

That's fine. We're still going on tour and still playing songs from all the albums. If there's a show near you, I hope you'd come out!

Thanks!

DG - \w/

You know what, David? I bought your old albums.

But since you're acting like such an immature little bitch over this, I won't be going to your show or buying any future releases. Grow up and learn to take criticism for your shitty new album.

By the way, Russell. Through Chaos And Solitude I Came is my favorite song on the album.

I disagree. My response was pretty fair and straightforward, IMO.

That's fine. We're still going on tour and still playing songs from all the albums. If there's a show near you, I hope you'd come out!

Thanks!

DG - w/

Yeah, man. I'd come check you out if you were ever over here.

This is officially a new low for black metal lyrical content. It's the perfect balance between 'Who gives a flying fuck' and 'Thank you for insulting my intelligence':

A great runner up to that would be:

Or:

Maybe it's time to stick to writing instrumentals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well like it or not, Samantha and I went to see them last night. I'll never live it down for going without Derick, but here's a vidya for those who care! Alright!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ oh, looking at their logo on the YouTube videos from above, I actually have seen that logo before. Never heard the material though. I'll check it out just so I can be in the 'loop'.

I assume I should start with WIII???? :loco:

Don't remember them from the Heathen Crusade III lineup? Ya know, the one you were going to go to but then didn't go to :p

Well there are only four releases aside from a "best of"; I'd just go in order. Then you'd get a good feel for how the band has progressed. Or something.

Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat (2002)
Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth (2004)
Woods III: The Deepest Roots and Darkest Blues (2007)
Woods IV: The Green Album (2009)