WOODS Touring in 2009: Unleashed in the East this May!!!

Fuck yes, halifax! Any idea what venue? I had contacted The Pavilion which was an all ages venue but I don't know if you ended up with that one or not.

Thursday May 21 - Charlottetown, PEI
Friday May 22 - Moncton, NB
Saturday May 23 - Halifax, NS

The promoter has just told us he's had to back out of these dates (which included our connection to the possibility of playing Newfoundland).

We are now looking into other options to save these dates, as we still want to play the East this May, while we can! Should you have a contact, please get in touch!

woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks!

DG - \w/

I am crushed atm....I was sooo looking forward to finally seeing a good band live (never been to a concert before as I'm rather picky about who I see, plus it has to be economically reasonable) since Halifax never gets many good metal bands D: If there's anything I can do to keep the show in Halifax going, I will gladly help out as much as possible.

:Smokin:
The promoter has just told us he's had to back out of these dates (which included our connection to the possibility of playing Newfoundland).

We are now looking into other options to save these dates, as we still want to play the East this May, while we can! Should you have a contact, please get in touch!

woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks!

DG - w/
if you decide to come to the states i can get you some contacts in NEPA. it'd be right on the way if you plan on playing philly...

Folks,

Here is a brief update on our tour schedule for summer 2009.

East in MAY:

These shows are BOOKED!

Thursday 14 - Windsor, Ontario
Friday 15 - Hamilton, Ontario
Saturday 16 - Toronto, Ontario

These shows need booking:

Sunday 17 - Ottawa, Ontario
Monday 18 - Montreal, Quebec
Tuesday 19 - Trois Rivieres, Quebec
Wednesday 20 - Quebec City, Quebec

Please contact: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

--------------------------------

West in AUGUST:

These shows are booked:

Wednesday 19 - Regina, SK
Thursday 20 - Prince Albert, SK
Friday 21 - Edmonton, AB
Saturday 22 - Calgary, AB
Sunday 23 - Hangover, AB
Monday 24 - Vancouver, BC
Tuesday 25 - Victoria, BC

These shows need booking:

Monday 17 - Thunder Bay, Ontario
Tuesday 18 - Winnipeg, Manitoba

Please contact: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------

Listeners please spread the word to local bands and promoters. Promoters, please get in touch!

woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks! See you out on the road this summer, or not. :)

David Gold.

:kickass:

are there still going to be US dates or did you put a halt to that?

I wouldn't say that "I" put a halt to that. With the original Eastern Canada dates scrapped, we are trying to get them re-booked. Failing that, we will have to adapt with a new plan, as it's too late to get USA work visas for May. However, we do have the rest of the summer.

Maybe a FULL United States tour, summer 2010. That's what I've been thinking about.

Working on it... :)

DG - \w/

that'll be grand. whatever works best for you guys. you should give Evan the tracks for all of the songs and he can just play drums over "fronting tracks" in a couple east coast clubs :tickled:

Any other Ontario dates in the making? Make sure to hook up with the Archon Legion guys out west, say hi to em for me!

Yo DG, I just got invited to some Facebook group for an Ontario metalfest in St. Thomas, says that you guys are playing there July 25th, that true? If so I'm there, hopefully with my band!