WOODS Touring in 2009: Unleashed in the East this May!!!

Melbourne Australia *bats eyelids*

To stir some interest about this, I'll have you know that we have been in talks with a promoter in Australia since last fall who wanted to bring the WoY down under in 2009...Now that I'm reminded of it, I believe she owes me an e-mail. :) Better follow up!

btw Chris - I just recently watched "Australia", "Gallipoli", "Rabbit Proof Fence" and "Crocodile Dundee". :kickass:

Anywhere in Nova Scotia and I'll be there. Can't tell you how badly I want to see you guys live. Preferably though in the Annapolis County Region or Halifax (you'd most likely go to Halifax anyways). Hopefully you get around to touring the maritimes. It is really nice out here \m/

EVERYONE! The TWO best things you can do for us here, are:

1) E-mail your local promoter and ask them to bring WOODS OF YPRES to your town!

2) Post a thread on your local Metal message board and start a dialogue about bringing us to town. Create awareness that yes(!), we are NOW booking shows!

Hype! Hype! Hype!

Thanks guys!

:kickass:

DG - \w/

GreenEvening_002.jpg

:)

EVERYONE! The TWO best things you can do for us here, are:

1) E-mail your local promoter and ask them to bring WOODS OF YPRES to your town!

2) Post a thread on your local Metal message board and start a dialogue about bringing us to town. Create awareness that yes(!), we are NOW booking shows!

Hype! Hype! Hype!

Thanks guys!

:kickass:

DG - w/

I already sent out the emails :p