WOODS Touring in 2009: Unleashed in the East this May!!!

Yeah, Brodie already posted my suggestion for Vinyl, which in all reality is probably your best bet in Guelph. I'm still trying to dig up booking info for Club Shadow, but its like trying to catch A SHADOW LOLOL PUNNY, lawlz

Another one you could try is Cowboys... It may be a long shot, but they do have the ocassional (pseudo) metal act in there. Lamb Of God, Trivium and Gojira and stuff were there last year, so, who knows. If you want to contact Relations/Bookings drop "bob@raigincaygeon.com" a line, and see whats up for that. G'luck and I'll be out to support any Guelph/Kitchener shows / a possible place to crash (of course it depends on when, haha)

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that's where the Regent Hotel is or something. I don't think Trasheteria is round anymore. Granted I haven't bothered to look, but I usually keep a close eye on what's coming through and Trasheteria is never listed anywhere, so. Like I said though, Vinyl is probably a good bet to land a gig. There are some places in Cambridge that would probably book you guys pretty quick (Anywhere in the tri-city KWC region, really)

For the HAMILTON Show:

I'd like to propose a pre-show dinner for anyone who's interested at "DaeBak" Korea and Japanese restaurant, directly right across the street from the venue.

DaeBak
236 King St. East
Hamilton, On, L8N 1B5
Tel: 905.528.1664

We ate there once before a show in the summer and it was AWESOME! + Conveniently THAT close. Please make your own reservations. 4-6 pm-ish. See you there!

DG - \w/

Oh yeah man, we'll order up some bowls of "Jajangmyeon a la John Myung" (noodles with black bean sauce, Dream Theater Style).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jajangmyeon

:kickass:

that stuff was incredible and about the only name i remember from any oriental style restaurant i have ever eaten at. and i am sure belleau is gonna be more than ever determined to eat his entire meal with those metal chop sticks

David, I would really like to see you guys play the Palladium, even the upper stage only like Rotting Christ did but they only except Band sent booking information. Can you please look into this, I'll continue emailing other venues but this venue is by far the best in New England for metal and it usually sells extreme amounts of tickets.

http://www.thepalladium.net/contact.html

Irony: WOODS OF YPRES can't get a show booked in "The Forest City" (London, ON).

Lots of other shows in the works for cities with less inapt nicknames. :) Details soon!

DG - w/

:( Fuckin' forest city is a joke, thats what it is. Planning on hitting up Guelph? Cause then I'll just bus it down there!

Any new concerts dates ?

Here's a sneak peek - MAY 2009

Wednsday 13 - Windsor @ The Coach
Thursday 14 - Kitchener/Waterloo
Friday 15 - Hamilton
Saturday 16 - Toronto
Sunday 17 -
Monday 18 -
Tuesday 19 -
Wednesday 20 -
Thursday 21 - Charlottetown, PEI
Friday 22 - Moncton, NB
Saturday 23 - Halifax, NS

Then, we either go to Newfoundland for 1-3 shows, or pass through the Eastern USA on the way back to Ontario.

From Sunday May 17 - Wednesday May 18, we'd play anywhere from Oshawa, Kingston, Ottawa, Montreal, Trois Rivieres, Quebec City, etc...taking us in to the Maritimes. Promoters in that area have seemed slow to react. If you'd like to see us come to town rather than pass through, contact your local and spread the word!

Thanks!!!

DG - \w/ :kickass: