woohoo!

I just bought new tires too! My reasons were probably not as stellar as yours though :(

Anyway, congrats on the loan!

It's a good fucking day. I was approved for my personal student loan. Didn't need a co-signer because my credit is so good. I'm stoked I finally get to go to school full-time for once. In literally two years my friends, I'll have an electronics degree from the Purdue school of Engineering. :):):):)

Oh and I just bought new tires for my car...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:lol:

congrats dude :kickass:

It's a good fucking day. I was approved for my personal student loan. Didn't need a co-signer because my credit is so good. I'm stoked I finally get to go to school full-time for once. In literally two years my friends, I'll have an electronics degree from the Purdue school of Engineering. :):):):)

Oh and I just bought new tires for my car...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

But are you a body builder thats going to make 500k a year? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But are you a body builder thats going to make 500k a year? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no, but he's a lazy piece of shit who thinks it's hard to work and go to school at the same time (which I suppose it is for those with no work ethic).

BTW I have never said 500 k a year. I said I am going to make 100 - 150 K a year (which is a very reasonable goal considering 15% of americans make that much and it's much higher among those with at least a bachelor's degree at an excellent university), and I will...

no, but he's a lazy piece of shit who thinks it's hard to work and go to school at the same time (which I suppose it is for those with no work ethic).

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

BTW I have never said 500 k a year. I said I am going to make 100 - 150 K a year (which is a very reasonable goal considering 15% of americans make that much and it's much higher among those with at least a bachelor's degree at an excellent university), and I will...

Whatever. Have fun saving fairyland with your unicorn and magical sword.

Congrats bro. :kickass:

Nice, congrats!

I just bought new tires too! My reasons were probably not as stellar as yours though :(

Anyway, congrats on the loan!

:lol:

congrats dude :kickass:

Thank you my good buddies! :kickass:

Heh

I work at mcdonalds :)

Sweet

Don't hijack my thread you fucking loser. No one cares to hear about your shitty life.

if you overdose on meth you are DEAD.

WHO THE FUCK WOULDA THUNK??? REALLY???

I'm infering he becomes a meth addict because of his mental demons spawned by his greed causeing him to turn to meth as he loses more and more money then od's in an alleyway when he's homeless and broken.