I Finished My Final Exams!

Legolas

ack
Feb 1, 2002
WOOHOO!! MY SEMESTER IS OVER!! NOW I AM FREE FOR THREE WHOLE MONTHS!! WOOHOO!! :)

:bah: Lucky bastard...It's the most loveliest weather outside, and I have to sit in a hot class room, yawn and listen to the teachers who haven't got anything interesting to say....and I have damn psychology test tomorrow and I'm posting here instead of studying for it :mad:
I AM happy for you, I don't know does it show really...:p

I'm sorry this semester has been a nightmare so I'm just too overjoyed that it's over. I did a psychology final today in fact...if it's any help: the hippocampus is related to explicit memory (whatever that means, but it's true :)).

Good luck Zeanra, good luck to everyone, make the last effort and try as hard as you can to kick ass and then you'll feel good 'cause you've earned your summer, plus you'll get better grades :).

damnit.. my exams start next week..
fuck
and right after they finish, opethian's begin and when his finish i leave for greece for a fucking school trip and when i get back he leaves for the army..
timing is bad :mad:
i need a hug :cry:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
:bah: Lucky bastard...It's the most loveliest weather outside, and I have to sit in a hot class room, yawn and listen to the teachers who haven't got anything interesting to say....and I have damn psychology test tomorrow and I'm posting here instead of studying for it :mad:
I AM happy for you, I don't know does it show really...:p

Me too. I have a test in organic chemistry tomorrow and haven´t been too fond of it...

:D YAY.. ok...
/me runs her fingers through your hair and smells its sweet aroma as she scans your cheek, chin and lips with her fingers... moving her arm firmly around your waist she pulls u closer so as ur bodies touch and ur mouths are but a breath appart...

damnit.. i thought u said u were in :cry:
now im all worked up...
c'mon black heart lets play ;)