I Finished My Final Exams!

Or ya know...if Black Heart really doesn't want to be in...um...

*raises a hand*

;)

Originally posted by Legolas
WOOHOO!! MY SEMESTER IS OVER!! NOW I AM FREE FOR THREE WHOLE MONTHS!! WOOHOO!! :)

WOOHOO!! MY EXAMS START TODAY!! IN FACT I HAVE A BIO EXAM IN 2 HOURS! WOOHOO!! NOW I AM TRAPPEDFOR THE NEXT MONTH AT HOME STUDYING!!!! WOOHOO!! :CRY:

plz wish me luck..

I will be back soon soon with your CDs...we will sing the oh of the no.

PS> My mom's computer is being a bitch...internet's not working, could you go down there when you're free and fix it up? I'll tell her to make you chocolate cake :).

Speaking of finals, I had one this morning at 10, but a problem arose; I didn’t wake up until 10:45. I got out of bed and had to throw on my clothes from yesterday, I pounded on my roommate’s bedroom door to wake him up so he could drive me to class. About 5 minutes after getting out of bed I was at the building for my final, only to find the doors locked. I pounded on the door and was eventually let inside. I must say it was rather embarrassing walking loudly and late into a room filled with about 400 students in wrinkled clothes and messed up hair, and of course! I forgot a pencil, I asked the professor and he proceeded to interrupt the entire class yelling, “Can anyone give this guy a pencil?” Surprisingly despite all the turmoil I believe I did quite well on the exam.

Originally posted by Legolas
I will be back soon soon with your CDs...we will sing the oh of the no.

PS> My mom's computer is being a bitch...internet's not working, could you go down there when you're free and fix it up? I'll tell her to make you chocolate cake :).

dude, you know i'd go there anyway right?

Hehe yeah, thanks man.

Man I'm sorry i was getting food when you were online, my bad dude.