One more useless thread..

:oops: :oops: Thank you all.

@mourningstar: I got my place in German philology, I also applied to two more subjects but didn't have luck with them. But since it's possible, I'll prolly change my major to Scandinavian languages, you learn more languages there. I'll see what happens :)

Hey, am I late again for congratulations? :)
hope not :p Good work anyway, and watch out, I might stalk you in Helsinki too...... (dont know why I should do that either but hey, never tried stalking before so....)

That's quite an achievement. Goob job. :) As the wisest man in the world once said (my drunken uncle) "When something like that comes by, don't you go fucking around and lose it". I guess his philosophies of not fucking around involves college. :D

Congratulations on all three things.
Out of the three, I guess that the last is, as always, the best.

Good luck studying, but remember, you can't be a very good student without the occasional escapade.

Congrats :D
I got my place in German philology, I also applied to two more subjects but didn't have luck with them. But since it's possible, I'll prolly change my major to Scandinavian languages, you learn more languages there. I'll see what happens
how long have you been interested in this and when is the house warming party?

damn that's good news
congratulations

next summer when I go back we all must gather and get drunk,cause I didn''t have my chance to get drunk with finnish people.well only kinda
:hotjump:

tara said:
Hahahahaha!!! Hooo....ahhh....oh boy :tickled:.
Congrats on the school, girl. :hotjump:

Did anyone realise that this braniac of a specimen (the glasses that she's hiding behind obviously give it away) on the other hand, is supposedly b00tiful to boot? :rolleyes: (Well, at least going off the popular consensus of the majority of the fawning guys on this particular forum..... though it buggers me if I can see what ever it is you lads see in her. :err: )

Thhpike! :Smug:

P.S. Can we please save the castration for a less public audience Tara? :erk: Like, saaaay...... a PM? :cry:

*Winces in anticipation* :ill: