~Zeanra~

Tandtroll
Nov 1, 2001
es-POO, Finland
I is back! :D

I know no one missed me or even noticed I was away but....

I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! :cry:

ahem....now I am living in Hellsinki, Espoo actually, and my uni studies are starting next week, I'm almost finished with my moving and I should get own internet connection soon (I'm now at an uni computer). I have also made new friends already, and there are more things to do/places to visit than I have time to go :loco:

Anyway......hi :wave:

About bloody time too. :bah:

I have a... uh... present for you. But it can wait until you get your home-connection, it's no use while you're on at uni. ;)

Dammit, I must try to stop making everything I say come out like this. :p

I noticed! And I missed you! I wish you best of luck for your studies and everything! Take care!!
Oh.. and we need your skills in the german thread :D

What are you gonna study at Helsinki university?

I almost got an exchange thing for next summer there...

Thanks everyone :)

@Rus: Prezzies !:eek: gimmegimmegimme! I should be able to be online from monday....videre till evige helvete!!! mwahahahaha!!! :) :wave:

@Evil Teddy: Ha! I will be there to save thou until I have my studies on a good start :D German it is I am going to study.

And there also was an answer to your question, manuel ;) I'm not allowed to start minor subjects yet but I have found many nice courses I want to join :hotjump: Try again to get here to study! hehe

~Zeanra~ said:
Thanks everyone :)

@Rus: Prezzies !!:eek: gimmegimmegimme! I should be able to be online from monday....videre till evige helvete!!! mwahahahaha!!! :) :wave:
Now now, don't spoil it by saying things I don't understand, anhacca. :bah:;)

I won't even try Maria,my grades are going down the drain and that's requisite #1
I lost my only chance of living in Finland...

I found a very interesting course on Helsinki University about norse and slavic literature. Sounds very nice