Lake Bodom (not the song)

Barr WildChild

Bambi Slaughter
Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
heey,

just wondering.. we're planning our vacation.. and it's almost certain we're going to Finland!!!! woohoo :D We're going trhough Helsinki and visit Espoo.. and I want to visit Lake Bodom but:
I can't find it on the map.. what's the finnish name for it? where the hell is it?! :) are visitors allowed there?

any other places I must visit when I'm there?

btw, it's not certain we're going but I'd still like to know..

Originally posted by Barr WildChild
are visitors allowed there?

:lol: ...of course! It's just a normal lake... ;)

Here we go with two different maps...maybe these will help you. It's a bit hard to find though and I don't think I've ever seen signs there that guide the way to the lake...hm...but if you keep the right direction you'll sooner or later find it... :)

Finnish name is "Bodominjärvi"...
1)
Big map

2)
small map

Also check this link: maps

I don't know, but maybe the Finnish tourism authority should be taking advantage of Children Of Bodom generating interest in the lake ?

Put some signs up, information, it could work both ways, promotion for CoB and the lake.

"And to your left is where they found his head. To your right is where the arms and torso where located. And here, our new sculpture to remember those who died in the tragedy, that is being show today for the first time."
Then the tour guide takes the sheet out of the statue and reveals some weird modern art shapes.
"This one is called 'Threesome in Brass' by the sculptor who did it"
**little boy runs
"Mommy!Mommy! What's a threesome?"
"well son... uh... do you remember that time when you entered my room and i was giving mouth to mouth to one of my girl friends, and daddy was pulling me back and forth to help?"
"uh... yeah i think i do"
"Well...... that wasn't her mouth.... it's a long story"

Damn i gotta stop writing these! :eek:

Originally posted by gaz
I don't know, but maybe the Finnish tourism authority should be taking advantage of Children Of Bodom generating interest in the lake ?

Put some signs up, information, it could work both ways, promotion for CoB and the lake.

that makes a lot of sense! i mean it!

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
"And to your left is where they found his head. To your right is where the arms and torso where located. And here, our new sculpture to remember those who died in the tragedy, that is being show today for the first time."
Then the tour guide takes the sheet out of the statue and reveals some weird modern art shapes.
"This one is called 'Threesome in Brass' by the sculptor who did it"
**little boy runs
"Mommy!Mommy! What's a threesome?"
"well son... uh... do you remember that time when you entered my room and i was giving mouth to mouth to one of my girl friends, and daddy was pulling me back and forth to help?"
"uh... yeah i think i do"
"Well...... that wasn't her mouth.... it's a long story"

Damn i gotta stop writing these! :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my god, you can be a writer or something like that.. :lol: :lol: