Work Sucks...

Anvil

Brain Bubbled
Jun 2, 2004
I bought a ticket to Gigantour here in Vancouver tommorrow, and When I went to ask my boss for the day off, not only did I NOT get the day off, I got stuck with a double-shift because 7 people are away tommorrow. I'm so pissed. I even thought of just calling in sick, but I'm unable to due to being a new worker there... If I miss any days within the first 90 days, The chances that they'll keep you go down, and shit. Iunno. Totally fucked up place.

Anyways Just thought I'd say it.

Warrel, or Tour Manager for Nevermore, Anyone of Nevermore who watches these boards... Try and come back to Vancouver soon. Please.

Theres a vancouver date on the Opeth Tour.

Problem is, its one day after the european one ends, so the question is if they'll continue directly, or skip more then just the first dates.

sucks, but hopefully you won't miss the opeth or headlining tour!

No fuckin' Kidding. Thats the second time I've wasted money on a ticket within the last two months... I bought a ticket for Sounds of the Underground so I could see Strapping Young Lad... Now this one. FUCK!

Fuck... I just checked the ticket sales for the Opeth tour here in Van on the 14th of October, but its at the FUCKING Commodore... meaning you have to be 19 to get in... FUCKING HELL AGAIN!!!! GRAAAHHH!!!!

If any Nevermore member is reading this... Mind getting me in somehow? lol :(