Work

BodomIsYourGod

Scavenger of human sorrow
Dec 24, 2004
ontario
Where do you guys/girls work.

And how much do you get paid...............if your not a lazy ass who still mouches money of there parent's.

I start my new job as a driver in the army on august 1st, Telemark Bataljon if that rings a bell anywhere. The pay is about 30.000 € a year plus about 300 € per day in the field and a couple thousand extra when we go abroad.

i used to work as a bartender, been payd 1,2 euro per hour on hand there... they fired me, cuz I was absent for two weeks as I had my session exams at school :) so mean....

now Im not getting any payment, but Ive sort of practise in my school profile.., Im managing trucks cargos and stuff at one company, very cool :) but its only for my studies :)

Currenty I am a lifeguard and swim lesson instructor for golden community center, getting paid a lil' over $9 per hour.
I am going to school for the next couple of weeks to get my real estate brokers license and make some real money. Also, I am running my dad's home office, and I help him out whenever he needs me with all of his paper work bs. Also I am veeeery slowly working on opening a restaurant with my mom.

I work for an Aerospace company. We assemble Eddy Current probes for Non-destructive testing for aircraft. Most of our contracts are government including military.

I start college in September for my AA in Computer Networking Systems and my BS in Internet Security. Also, my band has a manager now with potential of going on tour with Testament in the near future. We're working on putting together a promo pack at this point in time.

Studying at the university to become a teacher.

Now during the summer I "take care" of old people..... :devil:

Im studying to become a machine engineer. I'll have an 8 week working experience this summer, maybe I'll get paid something ;)

Architecture student, that crap takes all my time so I can't work. Now during summer I'm lazy ass because I deserve this :loco:

Unemployed, but during the holidays I'm gonna pick orders at NuSkin (or NewSkin, i haven't got a phukin clue) for €5 an hour.....screw Job Agencies....

Lanterns said:
I thought you were studying art or photography.

Well I graduated from that a year ago and I started studying at the university last autumn.

I'm a music therapy student 6 months away from graduation.

I work 3 times a week at a cancer hospital and am currently looking for a new job. I get a minimum wage, plus bus fair and these food card thingies. :tickled: :tickled:

I am a Judicial Assistant at the Colorado Court Of Appeals. I move paper, it's somewhat important, as if i don't get some cases out, people either run amock on the streets killing policemen, or rot in jail...

I make about 3000 a month + benefits.