world cup

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
brazilians are the only ones i know enough to talk about... ok i didn't visit all of Brazil either but the only i saw i liked a lot! great (piece of the) country!

but Germany has way too good metal not to feel anything for it :p
my heart is in a deuce here, let's see who gets away with it!

on other news... be sure to check Shaman's new stuff cause it's gonna KICK FUCKING BUTT!
http://www.shamanonline.com.br

hey,what happen to argentina??that's my fav team!!!they were eleminate in the first round......what da fuck is that.....the england team should kick their own ass first!!!!

i really don't know... i didn't get to see it cause my oh so beloved mother didn't wake up to in turn wake me up... well it was 3:30 in the morning of a wednesday, can't really blame her hehe

but everyone says the team didn't put all they had into the game... such a shame...

well anyway some countries had one hell of a worse time... Spain and Italy got the shaft big time... this WC is gonna be (and already is being) questioned a lot!

I really don't understand what happened to Argentina, they have a great football team, and prove it during the Eliminatory, but at the World Cup.......

Well, we have to consider that the Argentina's Group was the most difficult one too.

this WC is gonna be (and already is being) questioned a lot!

This is true, Whoever be champion at this WC, will have it's title Spotted by what happened to Spain and Italy, That was really strange....

Originally posted by Emperor
3090824066.jpg
Oliver What???......:D
hu? what is funny about that?

I'm really sorry for what i have done, German people... That was not polite and I didn't think before post...

I appreciate your Metal as well as i appreciate your football, Brazil and Germany have made 7 finals each one in 17 WC, that's really great!!! The best teams in the world!

I've already deleted my earlier post.

German will make it in 2006 (you will be at home ;) )

Hail!

hey emperor...well you still have not got my point...it was no problem for me...actually i thought the second thing was funny....i just did not get the first one...therefore i asked...i was not offended or anything...i just wondered....i mean kahn really spoke great words of being the winner and stuff....he lost, his problem....

congrats to brazil!

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
hey emperor...well you still have not got my point...it was no problem for me...actually i thought the second thing was funny....i just did not get the first one...therefore i asked...i was not offended or anything...i just wondered....i mean kahn really spoke great words of being the winner and stuff....he lost, his problem....

congrats to brazil!

Ohh, OK, Only now i understood :) I really thought that you was angry or something....

But thinking well, what i have done was really idiot and infantile, because if Brazil had lost, I really would be sad...

And I wouldn't like that the German people that access this forum thought that all the Brazilians are ignorants in the way that I've showed.

Thanx for the congrats :D

but the first goal of brazil is oliver's fault.he shouldn't let the ball losing from his embrance......but,i'm totally support brazil!!latin rules!!(altohugh my fav team argentina was already eliminated)

sorry for german people,i'm saying the truth......dont' start your rebel in your country....hehehehehehehe...

KREATOR STILL THE BEST!!!

A: Well, i think Germany played gr8, Kahn is the best goalkeeper (conceeding only 3 in WC finals, 1 before final). Brazil were great too... great playing. I have no feelings for Korea ( i always felt the referees were conspiring then... offside unnecessarily and all). Turkey have a great sportsmanship (Hakan Sukur can't be blamed... he's a great guy!) And this World Cup was not so good. (No Italy, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, England etc.) no more of it...
2006 - germany will win.

1994 + 2002 = 3996 (brasil's last 2 wins)
1990 + 2006 = 3996 (germany's last 2 wins)

see...? :D